Today over at TJMK

Re: Today over at TJMK

Postby Clive Wismayer » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

Bruce Fischer wrote:
erasmus44 wrote:A new low -
TJMK now features a ludicrous article comparing Amanda Knox to the "Bull" Gravano - a mafia hit man.
They left out several similarities however -
1. Photos reveal that both Knox and Gravano have five fingers on both of their hands - very unusual,
2. Notice that the words "Knox" and "Gravano" both contain the letter "o",
3. Both Knox and Gravano visited Italy,
4. Gravano's victim "Big Paul" Castellano is very similar to Meredith Kercher - they both have the letter "c" in their last names,
5. Gravano worked for the Mafia - Knox visited Italy where the Mafia got started,
6. Both Knox and Gravano were US citizens,
and the really eerily spooky similarity that so few have picked up on but which clearly points to a Knox's guilt
7. Both Knox and Gravano were born in the 20th Century.

How likely is it that - if there were no connection between the two, all of these similarities would manifest themselves. You can believe in coincidences if you want to - but you are very naive if you think that there is no connection here.

You have posted an extensive list of shocking similarities! :noway:

This truly takes the case to a whole new level :shocked: A mystery wrapped in an enigma. A conundrum soaked in paradox. A platypus mated with a marmoset. A ... [continued on p.94]
Clive Wismayer

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:22 pm

TJMK now features a ludicrous article comparing Amanda Knox to the "Bull" Gravano - a mafia hit man.
1. Photos reveal that both Knox and Gravano have five fingers on both of their hands - very unusual,
4. Gravano's victim "Big Paul" Castellano is very similar to Meredith Kercher - they both have the letter "c" in their last names,
5. Gravano worked for the Mafia - Knox visited Italy where the Mafia got started,
and the really eerily spooky similarity that so few have picked up on but which clearly points to a Knox's guilt

How likely is it that - if there were no connection between the two, all of these similarities would manifest themselves. You can believe in coincidences if you want to - but you are very naive if you think that there is no connection here.

To Erasmus44

Hey Erasmus44 I truly can care less of what the TJMK thinks about the mob squad, even I am no fan of it. But I truly love it, that Peter Quennell really thinks that white people will died in young age, while he thinks black African America will died older age. Is he on drugs again!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... dle-aged1/

The real rate of age is about health and the rate of body even if the diet gram is very different. The time you will died that would be when God said so. I truly think Peter doesn't get it. So now Peter thinks he should be a black person. My lord Peter you are white and 2nd why on earth are you talking about this. It like you are a hurt man of health and have no clue what you are saying. The health in your body or anyone body is the rage, and it a health. Not Black lives matter. My god this man just lose it again!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

I am willing to walk 2,508 miles to Norfolk VA to Las Vegas NV!

Free: Kirstin Lobato, in Las Vegas NV
ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Bruce Fischer wrote:

I left out the biggest one! When I first saw the pictures of "Amanda" in 2007, I couldn't believe my eyes - I was so sure it was Gravano that I had to check up on his whereabouts. Look at their pictures side by side - they look like doubles. It is almost as striking as the Sly Stallone/Beyonce resemblance.
erasmus44

Postby welshman » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:55 pm

When you read tjmk do you ever think just when you think their posts cant get any more ludicrous, they outdo themselves.
welshman

Postby Bruce Fischer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:26 pm

welshman wrote:When you read tjmk do you ever think just when you think their posts cant get any more ludicrous, they outdo themselves.

All the time!
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby Bruce Fischer » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:27 pm

erasmus44 wrote:
Bruce Fischer wrote:

I left out the biggest one! When I first saw the pictures of "Amanda" in 2007, I couldn't believe my eyes - I was so sure it was Gravano that I had to check up on his whereabouts. Look at their pictures side by side - they look like doubles. It is almost as striking as the Sly Stallone/Beyonce resemblance.

I know what you mean. When they were announcing best supporting actor at the Oscars, the cameras kept focusing on Beyonce on accident. They couldn't tell the difference at all!
"This could happen to any one of you. If you don't believe it could happen, you are either misinformed or in a state of deep denial" -- Debra Milke
Bruce Fischer
Site Admin

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:17 pm

welshman wrote:When you read tjmk do you ever think just when you think their posts cant get any more ludicrous, they outdo themselves.

For a long time I thought Bruce was running TJMK as kind of "false flag" operation to discredit the guilter side of the debate. Actually, one of the things that persuaded me of innocence in 2011 was spending a few hours reading through TJMK.
erasmus44

Postby KayPea » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:32 am

Bruce Fischer wrote:

All the time!

I second that.
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”-- Marcus Aurelius
KayPea

Postby LondonSupporter » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Chimera at TJMK is now pointing out the similarities between Robert Pickton and Amanda Knox. Bill Williams will know who he is. Apparently Pickton has written a book and it has been sold in some of the same bookshops as Amanda's book. This is beyond spooky. What a coincidence. Who was behind this?
"Life lived somehow for love is life never wasted." - Amanda Knox
LondonSupporter

Postby Bill Williams » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:44 pm

LondonSupporter wrote:Chimera at TJMK is now pointing out the similarities between Robert Pickton and Amanda Knox. Bill Williams will know who he is. Apparently Pickton has written a book and it has been sold in some of the same bookshops as Amanda's book. This is beyond spooky. What a coincidence. Who was behind this?

There is NO similarity between Robert Pickton and even the worst of what Giuliano Mignini dreamed up. The problem with someone like Chimera claiming it, is that it immediately points him/her to have completely lost the plot.
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:23 pm

KayPea wrote:
Bruce Fischer wrote:
welshman wrote:When you read tjmk do you ever think just when you think their posts can't get any more ludicrous, they out do themselves.

All the time!

I second that.

To everyone

I totally agree with you Welshman even when I read tjmk. It like there attitude is lost into a whole world of failing criminal law. So matter what they say? They will think they are right and we are wrong. No it not? But that the way TJMK thinks of them writing into there silly posts or they like to call it: Article for True Justice!!!

But you know what made me more mad is now Peter Quennell caught me of beating me, into the movie business film of winning a Best Picture Award of picking Spotlight and yes I did voted for The Martian, while Peter voted for: Spotlight. But Spotlight won Best Picture. I am worried what if this happen to me!!!

Watch on youtube.com

It would be a big laugh on me, of who won the movie bet. But poor Peter never accepting my bet!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:57 pm

To everyone

Finally I get to beat Peter for a movie business film and it all about the money gross of making the money. The Martian wins Best Money Gross Awards!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/oscars/ ... spartandhp
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, we still going to get our :jaw-dropping: moment that poor Peter Quennell will never learn anything, even if a silly magazine writer of the OGGI write his or her view on the cover. We don't take them to court, because if they do wrong. Then don't buy the cover, because you are a hurt man!!! Peter Quennell thinks the whole company of OGGI will face 6yrs of jail and he saying it all going to happen on 4/26/16. For once in a life time, when will this man ever learn anything into a criminal court case of criminal law. The case is over Peter, and you need to stop this nonsense. My god when is it you going to learn anything. So here is the official link of site and enjoy reading this!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... ublishing/
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Annella » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:55 am

Lunacy at work. For Meredith Kercher apparently. God rest her soul. :sadno:

Hi Grahame

Big subject and we still have a lot of information to gather.

The main payoff to the mafias through the action of their witting & unwitting fellow-travelers (we dont know of proof that actual “made men” had hands-on participation though there may be some) is presumed to be in taking Italian justice down a peg, so the bad guys get to have more wiggle room.

Since before any of us ever heard his name Dr Mignini has been a “licensed” mafia fighter, one of those specially trained and protected and willing to take risks. Preston’s ally Spezi is considered a fellow traveler, and he has lost a lot of court actions as a result and did spend time in prison. Hence apparently the idiot Preston screaming his lungs out about Mignini.

The Perugia and Florence prosecution offices have special status to handle crimes of central-government officials so that makes them targets. Florence is handling a big one now, to do with the funds for construction of a rail tunnel.

And both are or were targets when they got too close to the truth of the Monster of Florence killings. Stay tuned.

Posted by Peter Quennell on 04/13/16 at 08:47 PM | #

Anyone STILL tuned to that channel is beyond help. Totally. :batshit crazy::

For anyone still interested, Quennell's post was in reply to this... ( longtime posters know this ' mans' status with FBI etc)

Just a thought here, or maybe an observation. Given the well accepted Mafia connection. What was the payoff to the Sollecito family (Keep Guede muzzled by threats etc? don’t forget Guede was beaten up in jail). Given Sollecito’s sister, she must have had entre to files of known Mafia people, after all it’s not a secret.

So therefore what was the payoff. My guess is money laundering. Papa Sollecito is well known, established and has no criminal record. So why not given the state of the families’ finances one good turn deserving in another. This of course will come to light eventually.

It is my hope that Amanda Knox who is the real killer in this does not sleep well at all. I would like to see a picture of her now and confirm just what guilt will do to you. That would be difficult of course since being scared of her life she never goes out. Time will fix this.

Posted by Grahame Rhodes on 04/13/16 at 12:11 PM | #

I have been a willing helper/supporter of physically and/or mentally impaired people for much of my life. The sad thing I have discovered from my time supporting two innocent people ( Amanda and Raff) is that there are certain people who are beyond help on this plane. The next? Who will deal their cards I wonder. I have an idea. :devil:

Pete and Grahame? Tickets for Styx already stamped with your names and are available at next stop. Enjoy your journey.
'The Italian concept of judicial truth does not trouble itself with reality; it controls the narrative by controlling the past"
Annella

Postby KayPea » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:41 am

LondonSupporter wrote:Chimera at TJMK is now pointing out the similarities between Robert Pickton and Amanda Knox. Bill Williams will know who he is. Apparently Pickton has written a book and it has been sold in some of the same bookshops as Amanda's book. This is beyond spooky. What a coincidence. Who was behind this?

Pigs?
“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”-- Marcus Aurelius
KayPea

Postby Bill Williams » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:11 am

KayPea wrote:

Pigs?

"Criminal Minds" did an episode loosely based on the Pickton, missing women scandal. The way the writers got an FBI profiling team involved in a Canadian case, was by having the missing women disappear from Detroit over the border into rural southwestern Ontario.

Suffice it to say there is NO parallel, real or imagined, between the horrible Perugian murder and the scandal of disenfranchised women from Vancouver's Skid Road area going missing for more than a decade. The VPD for years simply didn't care and there currently are enquiries galore to ferret out what went wrong and why poor-vulnerable women were cast away and left to die horrible deaths at Pickton's pig farm in Coquitlam (still behind police tape IIRC.)

As an aside, Pickton was the only person charged and the jury convicted him of second-degree murder. There is plenty of reasonable speculation that others on that pig-farm (at the very least) knew what was going on, if not were participants themselves. The "second-degree" carried the implication that Robert Pickton himself may not have been the chief orchestrator of this horror. But with no further charges forthcoming, there it sits.
    “The only way I can pay back for what fate and society have handed me is to try, in minor totally useless ways, to make an angry sound against injustice.”
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Zrausch » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:06 pm

Bill Williams wrote:"Criminal Minds" did an episode loosely based on the Pickton, missing women scandal.

Well there's the connection. Criminal Minds is technically advised by Jim Clemente, who did several interviews advocating for Amanda Knox. :tongue:
Zrausch

Postby ScifiTom » Fri May 06, 2016 8:54 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, it that time again of another moment of reading a novel. Yep my friend the TJMK is going to blow there mind out of a :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: Yes they are going to drop the mouth when a man was reading a novel at a Beyoncé concert. Yes I can see why so many got to understand HEY BEYONCE FANS STOP BEING OUTRAGE! It great aka super and excellent to read a novel, even it not going to kill you!!!

Watch on youtube.com

P S we know the site of True Justice of Meredith Kercher hate to read a novel!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:00 am

To everyone

Hey everyone had the world gone MAD! :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: Yep it has, even why not it gone mad. You want to know why? It all about the taste of sex or isn't it. What you mean TMJ? I will be glad to tell you this, that now or since the before the national holiday, of 4th of July with the fireworks is popping up out of the sky! So first here is the link of why Hopeful is not understand criminal law because she want to be a :devil: with Nancy Grace!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... t_seattle/

Nancy Grace never study criminal law even not just the criminal law or crime wave law. So let say? Hey were the late Fireworks. Oh it is July 11, 2016. Yep the 4th of July is over. But not for me. Why that TMJ? You see people I have a national holiday into the dead of death and it created fireworks of my holiday and it something I celebrate for my sister Birthday in the fireworks of her national birthday and it something to remember! And here is a great picture of Fireworks!!!

Yes Hopeful we know it makes you mad just like this 5 times :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: We know you have no love or career of not knowing criminal law while joining a silly nonsense group of poor Nancy Grace. It sure does show Jon Stewart was right on the money for the innocent project!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/1 ... 52186.html
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:41 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, we just found out 4 days ago, that Machiavelli, was talking about an article company called: The Reuters Report and you all could read it into the color of red of what he had to said about it!!!

Machiavelli Said: Does this Reuters report capture Italian justice correctly?

We linked to it on 30 June and it seemed to have some key points missing. For example it omits, as English-language reports tend to, that the system as originally designed strove above all to be fair, and that crime rates in Italy are low and murder rates lower and levels of incarceration and recidivism tiny by European standards.

Also that the police and justice system remain more popular and trusted than other institutions in Italy.

If we look at the facts, we could say that while it is true that Italian Justice System is dysfunctional as far as prosecuting white collar crimes and corruption - that is, politicians like Verdini - in fact if we read carefully, the precise reasons are:
1) It’s not the system itself but some of the laws, designed by politicians precisely in order to protect themselves, against the demands of the judiciaries;

2) The system is slow because, among other things, there are these unreasonable guarantees in favour of defence rights, which entail the right to series of appeals even on minor charges; besides making trials too long this also leads to a multiplication in the number of trials and of lawyers that embark on time-buying strategies and technicalities;

3) The main problems are the short statutes of limitations, which are designed in synergy with the aforementioned features. I would add another legal aspect:

4) The lack of an aggressive anti-corruption law; in Italy, judiciaries are basically prevented not only to effectively try corruption charges but also to even investigate them, because the law binds their hands; they are heavily restricted in their possibility to collect evidence, such as searching homes or wiretapping phone calls; they can do this only under certain limited conditions and only for just a few types of crimes.

5) Moreover, there are the political reasons: magistrates are under threat by the political system. The problem, here, is not the judiciary but the political system that has been trying to curb the independence of the judiciary for 25 years by various means, including laws and expedients, so that in fact there is an infiltration and an influence, as we know, and there is a chilling effect on magistrates that may have reasons to prosecute powerful people but naturally prefer to avoid problems.

A very important thing to point out: it is not true that all of the judicial system requires some big “reform” - in fact, it requires only modest reforms, and reforms not of the judiciary but to just to the criminal law, would suffice.

Such modifications should include reform of the statute of limitations, and better anti-corruption law that provide prosecutors with investigation tools.

As for the procedure code, a cut to the number of charges that can be appealed. And in the penal code, a cut to the number of irrelevant charges that need to be tried by criminal courts (which could be settled elsewhere) leading to the notorious overloading of the system.

One small, peripheral “reform” dealing with the political issue, could be simply a law that prevents judges from political activity in order to advance their career in the judiciary.

We saw the classical example of Fifth Chambers Judge Gennaro Marasca: a politician who came back working in the justice system after spending years exchanging political favours and getting involved in financial scandals as the minister of budget in his administration, and then was legally allowed to exploit his previous political career and make it count in his resume as if it was a judicial career, so he got onto the Supreme Court.

But the big problem in Italy, as Judge Piercamillo Davigo has put it, is not the Judicial system. It’s society. The problem is that no system actually works if the members of the society do not intend to make it work, if there is a lack of political ethics.

And also, there is no system or group that, in the long run, is not affected by the problems of the society it belongs to. When there is a regime, part of the judiciary always follows suit, because they don’t have real alternatives, individuals must comply with the system they are part of.

If a society is politically corrupt, part of the judiciary will become politically corrupt as a consequence, they have no alternative and it’s unavoidable. There is no law or reform itself that can change personal behaviours alone, we do not live under constant surveillance: an internalization of values is needed, the behaviour of citizens and people in power needs to be ethical, in order to have efficient justice.

As for the Five Star movement: I wouldn’t call it “pro-justice-reform”, as we can see, there is not really a political debate in Italy or in the Party about the need for any big reform, it’s attention to just some laws that are needed, among them that anti-corruption law.

The Five-Star movement has an anti-corruption stance and an anti-establishment stance. But rather than pro-reform, they are pro-justice, and generally pro-magistrates. This means they tend to side with the positions of judiciaries against the demands of the traditional political forces.

Judge Piercamillo Davigo is Director of Criminal Chambers II and the Penalties Joint Section at the Court of Cassation . Since April 2016 he has also been president of the National Magistrates Association (CSM). He is an idol of the Five Star movement’s voters - albeit he does not have a political position.

On a practical level this could be seen as if the Five Star movement would like to see more criminals in jail and the prosecutors prosecuting more, while the Democrats and their allies and the other traditional parties would like the power of justice to be limited (they are the ones who designed the “inefficient” features of the system to their advantage, after all).

Once again, the problems of inefficiency etc, in Italy does not come from the judicial system; they come from the political system. It’s the political system that has become inefficient, stuck and unstabile. There has been a lack of dynamic democracy for decades. Once the political establishment of Italy was related to mafia in many areas and there is still a murky system of power.

The “inefficiency” of the judicial system is only a mirror of this problem, that is the effect of the political establishment trying to take control of the system, or to block it or hinder it when control fails.

Both the political powers and organized crime have long also employed other methods when the previous failed, such as ad person am attacks against specific magistrates.

Former prosecutor Luigi De Magistris - the mayor of Naples - is an example of the political powers striking back against a magistrate who investigated them: they managed to ruin his career with the help of other complacent judges who waged war against him, and forced him out of the judiciary.

But they did not blow his popularity: the people supported him and he was elected mayor, antagonizing the national political powers.

It’s important to point out that what happened to Dr Mignini is exactly the same: he was prosecuted for alleged non-existent abuses because he disturbed powerful circles with “destabilizing” investigations into the Narducci case, then all charges were dropped, and the investigation proved illegitimate, but they managed to block the investigation on the Narducci case and hindered his career somewhat.

Other judges were less lucky: Paolo Borsellino for example was killed with the probable help of the Italian state. Many others died also.

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... s_a_fair_/

So let go back 25 years ago, even that would be the year 1991 and I would be in my Sophomore year of being in my High school year and it was my time of year and if the people would support this Prosecutor. Would we all support Amanda Knox. Yes we would even that was 9yrs ago, even support or no support. We all know what type of monster Prosecutor Guilano Mignini was in real life form and if Machiavelli was supporting someone innocent of guilt. Would we help him out. Yes in way because that what Injustice does to support the innocent of wrongful doing. But what Machiavelli did to us is not really care for Amanda Knox, that why he never had the facts right all along. It shows crystal clear that the whole case of AK was a mess of sloppy Joe and it was ruin into mix DNA evidence and destroy, even the sad part is, the real killer ran away to fly to Germany. Did AK & RS ran away. No! What they did was kiss and the cops of aka Monica police squad thought it was wrong to kiss at a crime scene, of love. No! if someone love a person of losing a friend, the kiss only stand for one thing only: Comfort to be calm, even yes a lot of people kiss to kiss on the lip and I bet it bother Monica police team and what Prosecutor Guilano Mignini did was stupidity of acting dumb and not using his head. Beside I go my own theory and prove my fact that if there was not 3. But 2 men instead why didn't Prosecutor Guilano Mignini went my way, of this picture frame!!!

I am still going this way even if it was 2 men, vs 1 woman. My god, if Rudy heard the scream of sitting on the potty. We would real know who it was even Rudy thinks it was only Amanda & Raffaele. No! It have to be connected and Guilano Mignini never answer those 2 men. He ignore them for nothing. What if there was another knife that could real lead to the crime scene of those 2 men!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:06 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I sure do love Peter Quennell of playing the acting game of self crime and here he goes again of another self act of being a dope of not knowing criminal law. I love it, even the man never learn anything into a court of law. Today he blame the sister who murder her brother, just like Amanda Knox, of selfish crime. I look at it, different!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... ting_knox/

Why? You Ask? Because I see different pattern even if the sister or brother or someone in your family have hard time and yes this happen to a lot of people and it is sadness even it also nonsense, why? Because I know the sister or a brother would never killed someone even this is poor Peter of not knowing criminal law or not knowing anything into a court of law. I can see why? He not a loving person of hurt into sadness and it so sad that he a hurt man of being lonely!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:50 pm

They've weighed in on the Adnan Syed case on the guilt side. As I have said, I am up in the air on this one. They assume that the cell phone evidence is solid whereas it is really in dispute. They don't seem to make much of the fact that Jay told his story to at least one other person at around the time of the crime - which is, I think, one of the strongest arguments on the guilt side.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:25 am

erasmus44 wrote:They've weighed in on the Adnan Syed case on the guilt side. As I have said, I am up in the air on this one. They assume that the cell phone evidence is solid whereas it is really in dispute. They don't seem to make much of the fact that Jay told his story to at least one other person at around the time of the crime - which is, I think, one of the strongest arguments on the guilt side.

To Erasmus44

Hey Erasmus44, the problem with Peter Quennell and his friends, is that they aren't focusing the case of unknown or not studying the evidence of what positive and negative into a court of law. Peter Quennell still doesn't get it, even I just read another article issue of his lame dumb excuse about the US court and Italy court going against Amanda Knox once again, even I know Rudy Guede might finally be free in November 4, 2016 and the saga case of all 3 of them might end in November 7, 2016!!!

It all started since October 31, 2007 and then they were convicted since November 7, 2007. It was like the crime wave case of the century of crime even Amanda was the American girl, Raffaele was the Italian boy and Rudy was the Ivory Coast boy. It was the 3 saga of 3 flags into the crime wave and it all could end in November 7, 2016. It look like it really going to end for good!!!

But about Adnan Syed case, I do believe he innocent even I just don't trust one of his friend name Jay or that unknown man. I truly think the whole case is a screw up even it doesn't add up that well. But I can care less what they think, even I an't going to buy there story even I think they are like a bunch of :wow: people of being lost into the soul of not knowing criminal law or what is hard love mean to them, of failing it!!!

Here is another criminal law of poor Peter Quennell will do anything into Italy as a same into the US. When is it the man ever going to learn even he living in America and yes some American do believe Amanda is innocent, just like Raffaele is innocent while Rudy is guilty of crime, unless he inside the potty to many times of taking a huge dumb of crap. That what happen when you have sex, it turn out ugly after crime wave. Take my word for it, even you don't have to!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... n_the_u.s/

I know, that I sound like Reading Rainbow of why LeVar Burton thinks only a black person can do the show. No! LeVar Burton, white people, black people, even orange people, yellow people, green people and yes my friend red people too can host Reading Rainbow!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Dr. Mabuse » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 pm

ScifiTom wrote:To everyone

Hey everyone had the world gone MAD! :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: :jaw-dropping: Yep it has, even why not it gone mad. You want to know why? It all about the taste of sex or isn't it. What you mean TMJ? I will be glad to tell you this, that now or since the before the national holiday, of 4th of July with the fireworks is popping up out of the sky! So first here is the link of why Hopeful is not understand criminal law because she want to be a :devil: with Nancy Grace!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... t_seattle/

Nancy Grace never study criminal law even not just the criminal law or crime wave law. So let say? Hey were the late Fireworks. Oh it is July 11, 2016. Yep the 4th of July is over. But not for me. Why that TMJ? You see people I have a national holiday into the dead of death and it created fireworks of my holiday and it something I celebrate for my sister Birthday in the fireworks of her national birthday and it something to remember! And here is a great picture of Fireworks!!!

I'm new here and just read this. Did you read what they said about Emily Doe, Brock Turner's victim? Talking about how she was an immoral skank who basically was asking for it due to being intoxicated? I mean, sure sure, they said he should have done some time, but they had to take potshots at a freaking rape victim, all while criticizing a very thoughtful perspective coming from Amanda. These people are absolutely insane.
Dr. Mabuse

Postby Hans » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Yesterday PQ of TJMK issued the following "Challenge" to "Netflix Hoaxers":

After stating that:
1. The 2009 Trial Verdict Was Exactly Right
I think everyone here is aware of his view of the first trial and his reasons why Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito were acquitted in 2011, so I put it behind the spoiler tag, nothing new to see here:
The 2009 prosecution phase was as perfect as any Italian prosecution heard in court.

This phase from January to June was fast and implacable, about as forceful as a high-speed train. Amidst so much that damned, days of largely unchallenged police testimony for example proved that Knox framed Patrick only because Sollecito sold her out.

Nothing else. He said she had made him lie, and never wanted to see her again, and he and Knox never got back to one narrative theme.

Knox on the witness stand in June was a wince-making disaster - this tough sarcastic rather thuggish girl claiming “the cops were meanies to fragile little me” did not exactly ring true.

The defense lawyers never ever recovered from that and we expected at least two to simply walk off. Late in the trial Sollecito lawyer Maori sarcastically said Knox had been high on cocaine (we believe that is true) as barb after barb was exchanged.

Remember that the Massei court was the only one to see all of the massive evidence. That included days and days of autopsy-related evidence in closed court with both the perps being closely observed throughout.

And that jury got the verdict and sentence exactly right. Knox and Sollecito should indeed be serving their time as in the US or UK they would.

So. Why did the two ever get released? Simple. Gaming of the Italian justice system to produce two bent appeals.

The 2011 appeal court was bent when the defenses got the Umbria region’s top criminal judge blatantly forced aside in favor of a semi-senile business judge absolutely at sea on the law. Additionally his “independent” DNA experts were cherry-picked for him.

The 2015 Supreme Court was bent by way of known mafia connections and of the blatant breaking of Italian appeal law. Italian law enforcement never talks about mafia investigations before some bad guys are locked up, but one day the whole story should be widely known. We know much of it now.

He continues with:
2. Thirty PR Hoaxes To Make You Ignore The Above

If anyone is able to tell me what the following is supposed to mean, let me know:
Check out the 30 PR Hoaxes in our right column, or better still, wait a few days, and we will open a new page summarizing each hoax. What the Netflix hoaxers have done is to pick up a few of those hoaxes, and run with them in a mocking, sneering tone.

Hence the mocking, sneering tone of many ill-researched movie reviews.

The best way to annihilate the Netflix slant is to fully comprehend each hoax they used. One major hoax is that the synthetic Knox you see now is the real-life Knox around the time of the crime and at trial through 2009.

We can show that back then Amanda Knox was a loose cannon - and widely seen as such.

Another major hoax Amanda Knox herself advances in the film is that she was yelled at and abused by cops on 5-6 November 2007 over a long time. And so, desperate, she fingered as the real killer Patrick Lumumba.

The only interesting part is the final sentence of this part, leading up to the "Challenge":
Believe her? We address this question to Knox herself about the “interrogation” as described in her book six years later. Let us see if her response (if any) makes her look like someone you can blindly trust.

We will also post more later to destroy the interrogation hoax.

Can't wait to read those posts. :winks:

Finally the challenge, I thought it would never come, and as usual it is framed as a question directed at Amanda Knox:

3. Question For Knox About Her “Interrogation”
Here is how you describe in BOTH editions of your book (2013 and 2015) a supposed interrogation by Prosecutor Mignini at your first (witness) interview. Below the quote, we describe what everyone else present says took place.
[This is the voluntary witness interview.] Eventually they told me the pubblico ministero would be coming in.

I didn’t know this translated as prosecutor, or that this was the magistrate that Rita Ficarra had been referring to a few days earlier when she said they’d have to wait to see what he said, to see if I could go to Germany.

I thought the “public minister” was the mayor or someone in a similarly high “public” position in the town and that somehow he would help me.

They said, “You need to talk to the pubblico ministero about what you remember.”

I told them, “I don’t feel like this is remembering. I’m really confused right now.” I even told them, “I don’t remember this. I can imagine this happening, and I’m not sure if it’s a memory or if I’m making this up, but this is what’s coming to mind and I don’t know. I just don’t know.”

They said, “Your memories will come back. It’s the truth. Just wait and your memories will come back.”

The pubblico ministero came in.

Before he started questioning me, I said, “Look, I’m really confused, and I don’t know what I’m remembering, and it doesn’t seem right.”

One of the other police officers said, “We’ll work through it.”

Despite the emotional sieve I’d just been squeezed through, it occurred to me that I was a witness and this was official testimony, that maybe I should have a lawyer. “Do I need a lawyer?” I asked.

He said, “No, no, that will only make it worse. It will make it seem like you don’t want to help us.”

It was a much more solemn, official affair than my earlier questioning had been, though the pubblico ministero was asking me the same questions as before: “What happened? What did you see?”

I said, “I didn’t see anything.”

“What do you mean you didn’t see anything? When did you meet him?”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Where did you meet him?”

“I think by the basketball court.” I had imagined the basketball court in Piazza Grimana, just across the street from the University for Foreigners.

“I have an image of the basketball court in Piazza Grimana near my house.”

“What was he wearing?”

“I don’t know.”

“Was he wearing a jacket?”

“I think so.”

“What color was it?”

“I think it was brown.”

“What did he do?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I’m confused!”

“Are you scared of him?”

“I guess.”

I felt as if I were almost in a trance. The pubblico ministero led me through the scenario, and I meekly agreed to his suggestions.

“This is what happened, right? You met him?”

“I guess so.”

“Where did you meet?”

“I don’t know. I guess at the basketball court.”

“You went to the house?”

“I guess so.”

“Was Meredith in the house?”

“I don’t remember.”

“Did Patrick go in there?”

“I don’t know, I guess so.”

“Where were you?”

“I don’t know. I guess in the kitchen.”

“Did you hear Meredith screaming?”

“I don’t know.”

“How could you not hear Meredith screaming?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I covered my ears. I don’t know, I don’t know if I’m just imagining this. I’m trying to remember, and you’re telling me I need to remember, but I don’t know. This doesn’t feel right.”

He said, “No, remember. Remember what happened.”

“I don’t know.”

At that moment, with the pubblico ministero raining questions down on me, I covered my ears so I could drown him out.

He said, “Did you hear her scream?”

I said, “I think so.”

My account was written up in Italian and he said, “This is what we wrote down. Sign it.”

So you choose to portray yourself as reluctant to talk at all? While Dr Mignini relentlessly edges you more and more into saddling Patrick with the blame? While you have no lawyer there?

In fact, as you well know, every word of that dialogue is made up. You invented it. Dr Mignini was not even there. Right then, he was home in bed.

Now we contrast this malicious figment of your imagination with the account of that night by many others who were present at various times. Even you yourself essentially agreed to this narrative at trial, with the one exception that the slaps to your head that several observed were by you were actually by someone else.

...followed by the by now usual talking points:

Feel free to tell us where we have got this wrong:
1. You insist on being around in the central police station despite being grumpy and tired while Sollecito helps investigators to check a few claims.

2. After a while an investigator, Rita Ficarra, politely invites you to help build a list of names of men who might have known Meredith or the house. She is somewhat reluctantly as it was late and no interpreter was on hand. You quite eagerly begin. An interpreter is called from home. You calmly produce seven names and draw maps.

3. Sollecito breaks suddenly and unexpectedly early in his own recap/summary session when confronted with phone records which showed he had lied. He quickly points the finger at you as the one having made him lie. You are briefly told he is saying you went out.

4. You break explosively soon after when an outgoing text shows up on your phone after you had claimed you sent none. You slap your head. You yell words to the effect that Patrick is the one, he killed Meredith. Police did not even know of the existence of Patrick before you identified the text as to him.

5. Thereafter you talk your head off, explaining how you had overheard Patrick attack Meredith at your house. The three ladies present and one man do what they can to calm you down. But you insist on a written statement, implicating him, and stating you went out from Sollecito’s alone.

6. This from about 2:00 am is the state of play. You are taken to the bar for refreshments and helped to sleep. You testify at trial that you were given refreshments, and everybody treated you well.

7. As you had admitted being at the scene of a crime you had not reported, you had in effect admitted to a crime, so a legal Miranda-type caution is required saying the signee understands they should not talk without a lawyer, and if they do talk that can be used as evidence in court.

8. Dr Mignini, the on-call duty judge for that night, is by multiple account, including your own at trial, not present at that list-building session with Rita Ficarra, and in fact knows nothing about it until Rita Ficarra closes it down. He comes from home.

9. Dr Mignini reads you your rights. You now sign acknowledging you know you should not talk unless your lawyer is there. Dr Mignini asks you no questions. He is anxious to get the session over so he can get on to the task of pulling Patrick in. You yourself insist on a new written statement and shrug off a lawyer. Though you are again warned, you push on.

10. Under Italian law that second statement could and should have been used against you, but the Supreme Court denied its use except against Patrick. Dr Mignini has said he thinkx that was wrong in law but did not appeal.

Really a very simple chain of events, which was attested to at trial by all of those who had been present on the night, even including yourself.

There are no signs at all in anyone else’s description that you were leaned on by anybody, and nobody at the central police station had the slightest vested interest in making you into a target that night.

So where precisely does this new claim in your book of an illegal interrogation by Dr Mignini fit in? Now would seem a very good time to admit you made it all up.
Posted on 10/08/16 at 09:52 AM by Peter Quennell.

Long post, very impressive and quite a challenge...

Not, really.

Because the above rant is based on either a deliberate lie or reading comprehension problems, because this is what Amanda Knox wrote in her book "Waiting to Be Heard" (hardcover edition) on pages 118 and 119, it's the intro to the section PQ bases his rant on:

It should be clear that what PQ of TJMK is trying to lable "[This is the voluntary witness interview.]" is actually Amanda Knox's description of what happened after she signed the 1:45 statement...

PQ asked the "Netflix Hoaxers" to try to mock this.

I still try to figure out what a "Netflix Hoaxer" is, but I'll take the challenge and I don't even have to try:

PQ, there are only two options for you, the first simply is to stop lying, the second one, if you are deciding to skip the first is:

"Learn to read!"
He [Raffaele] is collateral damage in the unreasonable, irresponsible, and unrelenting scapegoating of the prosecution’s grotesque caricature that is “Foxy Knoxy”
~ Amanda Knox
Hans

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:03 am

Hans wrote:Yesterday PQ of TJMK issued the following "Challenge" to "Netflix Hoaxers"

Because the above rant is based on either a deliberate lie or reading comprehension problems, because this is what Amanda Knox wrote in her book "Waiting to Be Heard" (hardcover edition) on pages 118 and 119, it's the intro to the section PQ bases his rant on:

It should be clear that what PQ of TJMK is trying to lable "[This is the voluntary witness interview.]" is actually Amanda Knox's description of what happened after she signed the 1:45 statement...

PQ asked the "Netflix Hoaxers" to try to mock this.

I still try to figure out what a "Netflix Hoaxer" is, but I'll take the challenge and I don't even have to try:

PQ, there are only two options for you, the first simply is to stop lying, the second one, if you are deciding to skip the first is:

"Learn to read!"

To Hans

Thank you Hans, for the information and I did read some of those things, even yes PQ doesn't get it, even after my long week of vacation from October 8-13, and I got home at 10pm eastern time zone, of late issue and I did read some of it, and I was to tired to talk about it!!!

What is a Netflix hoaxers? It is a thing of mocking even yes I had done it to mock Roger Goodell of why I support Tom Brady of NE Pats or the NY Giants. It like that he want the people who hoax the crime to mock even he being more stupid of this nonsense, and it shame of stupided of his nonsense and the man never learn. I do believe poor Peter is just a hurt man of sadness and he doesn't get it, that he not learning criminal law or anything, even he thinks this way of nonsense and he just not learning anything, even if I go to far of crime wave. A) I need to SHUT UP Or! B) Go to Barnes and Noble to read a novel!!!

I sure do love his work, even yes lawyers or detectives will get nasty to a client even Why? Because he or she got to watch out for the cops of how they play even some cops could be jerks of not being nice at all, even just jerks of not learning criminal law and this nonsense and I truly think it plan stupid even if Peter Quennell just for once listen to his heart and learn something. He just need to learn it even there are people who support the innocent of criminal law and it shows why they care, even it like it never ends!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Hans » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:20 pm

ScifiTom wrote:
Hans wrote:[...]

"Learn to read!"

To Hans

Thank you Hans, for the information and I did read some of those things, even yes PQ doesn't get it, even after my long week of vacation from October 8-13, and I got home at 10pm eastern time zone, of late issue and I did read some of it, and I was to tired to talk about it!!!

What is a Netflix hoaxers? It is a thing of mocking even yes I had done it to mock Roger Goodell of why I support Tom Brady of NE Pats or the NY Giants. It like that he want the people who hoax the crime to mock even he being more stupid of this nonsense, and it shame of stupided of his nonsense and the man never learn. I do believe poor Peter is just a hurt man of sadness and he doesn't get it, that he not learning criminal law or anything, even he thinks this way of nonsense and he just not learning anything, even if I go to far of crime wave. A) I need to SHUT UP Or! B) Go to Barnes and Noble to read a novel!!!

[...]

Hi Tom,
Sorry for the late respose :blush: it looks like things have cooled down here quite a bit. I hope you had a great vacation.
Hoax and Hoaxers became Pete's favourite words to lable anything written in favour of Amanda and Raffaele's innocence, but for me anything labled a "hoax" on TJMK became a clear sign that whatever it is, it's just a product of Pete's (or one of his remaining followers) imagination...

As for your suggestions for Peter, I'd go with A), ( B) would be even better because it includes A) :winks: )

But of course he wouldn't listen to you.

As for today, after some lenghty ramblings from "Chimera" and "KrissyG", the master himself is back under the name "The TJMK Main Posters". He simply can't stand someone else's post at the top of TJMK for longer than a few days.

Netflixhoax: Omitted - Any Mention Of Big Red Flag In Forced Closing Of Vecchiotti’s Laboratory (Wayback Machine link)Image
To make this one short:
Pete is trying to tell us that Prof. Vecchiotti's lab was closed in March 2015, citing a bunch of translated Italian news articles claiming that "The Medico-Legal Institute of Sapienza University in Rome was closed". Prof. Vecchiotti works at that department of the Sapienza University. Taking a closer look reveals that it was only the morgue located in the Piazzale di Verano
(Picture is from one of the articles Pete brought up)
that was closed and not the entire "Medico-Legal Institute of Sapienza University" as this article from the La Repubblica confirms:
Obitorio della Sapienza chiuso, indagati Frati e il dg Alessio
"Obitorio" is the Italian word for "morgue".
One still might suggest from Pete's ramblings that Prof. Vecchiotti's lab was closed because it was in the same location.
But no, Prof. Vecchiotti's lab is located at Viale Regina Elena 336 in Rome as it was mentioned in the Conti-Vecchiotti Report and Prof. Vecciotti's CV.

I think, instead of seeing and raising "red flags" everywhere, the wiser thing for Pete to do would be this:
But given the "Breaking News" box at the top of that post, I don't think Pete will listen to you or me or reason :sadno:
He [Raffaele] is collateral damage in the unreasonable, irresponsible, and unrelenting scapegoating of the prosecution’s grotesque caricature that is “Foxy Knoxy”
~ Amanda Knox
Hans

Postby Annella » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:49 pm

Vecchiotti has an impressive CV !! Also her practicing address confirmed.

http://www.farmaciamedicina.uniroma1.it ... RLA_EN.pdf
'The Italian concept of judicial truth does not trouble itself with reality; it controls the narrative by controlling the past"
Annella

Postby Bill Williams » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:07 pm

Hans wrote:As for today, after some lenghty ramblings from "Chimera" and "KrissyG", the master himself is back under the name "The TJMK Main Posters". He simply can't stand someone else's post at the top of TJMK for longer than a few days.

Netflixhoax: Omitted - Any Mention Of Big Red Flag In Forced Closing Of Vecchiotti’s Laboratory (Wayback Machine link)Image

I love it when Pete needs to spice up his conspiracy by distinguishing between "facts" and "real facts". To quote Colonel Jessup: "Are there any other kind?"

Also, yet again for the exceedingly tedious umpteenth time, Pete threatens knowledge of some sort of "legal repercussions". I wish I had a nickel......
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Annella » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:16 am

Hans post from above, condensed. :)

As for today, after some lenghty ramblings from "Chimera" and "KrissyG", the master himself is back under the name "The TJMK Main Posters". He simply can't stand someone else's post at the top of TJMK for longer than a few days.

To make this one short:
Pete is trying to tell us that Prof. Vecchiotti's lab was closed in March 2015, citing a bunch of translated Italian news articles claiming that "The Medico-Legal Institute of Sapienza University in Rome was closed". Prof. Vecchiotti works at that department of the Sapienza University. Taking a closer look reveals that it was only the morgue located in the Piazzale di Verano
that was closed and not the entire "Medico-Legal Institute of Sapienza University" as this article from the La Repubblica confirms:
One still might suggest from Pete's ramblings that Prof. Vecchiotti's lab was closed because it was in the same location.
But no, Prof. Vecchiotti's lab is located at Viale Regina Elena 336 in Rome as it was mentioned in the Conti-Vecchiotti Report and Prof. Vecciotti's CV.
Annella

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:08 am

Hans wrote:
ScifiTom wrote:

[...]

Hi Tom,
Sorry for the late respose :blush: it looks like things have cooled down here quite a bit. I hope you had a great vacation.
Hoax and Hoaxers became Pete's favourite words to lable anything written in favour of Amanda and Raffaele's innocence, but for me anything labled a "hoax" on TJMK became a clear sign that whatever it is, it's just a product of Pete's (or one of his remaining followers) imagination...

As for your suggestions for Peter, I'd go with A), ( B) would be even better because it includes A) :winks: )

But of course he wouldn't listen to you.

To make this one short:

I think, instead of seeing and raising "red flags" everywhere, the wiser thing for Pete to do would be this:
But given the "Breaking News" box at the top of that post, I don't think Pete will listen to you or me or reason :sadno:

To Hans

Thanks Hans, and I did had a great vacation, even I have to thanks Hurricane Mathew of ruining half of it!!!

But anyway I think (B) is the better answer even course Pete Q. Won't listen to me, to you or to anyone of what he saying to the world. I really love it, that he said this today into that article of a comment and wrote it and here is what he wrote
Pete Q: Investigations ARE going on, although whenever there might be the involvement of the mafias, or of the Knox PR (really), the police and prosecutors keep their heads down until such time as they are ready to pounce.

Prosecutor & police keep their heads down until such time as the are ready to pounce. I love it. I know so many lawyers of defense and prosecutor even course they will pounce. But they don't keep there head down. Only defense lawyers keep there head down with there clients over guide lines and then they pounce. The Prosecutor: Is a issue of one person and a defense lawyer job is that he or she has a client to defend. Prosecutor bring evidence and explain the detail, and lucky Judge Massei rule the favor of Prosecutor while Judge Hellmann rule favor of defense to free the innocent!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:42 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, I know that I love it, that every time we think or we thought we see or we saw something of a person who hate the guilt and thinks it is a :jaw-dropping: moment of being a he :devil: and thinks that all labs are close before the case is over!!!

Who is that man? Image

If you guess Peter Quennell you are right. It him, that man of who never study criminal law. Poor Peter he never learn anything into a court of law. So today I am going to give you what did the TJMK Guilt wrote of right now!!!

TMJK Wrote: 1. Netflix Used Highly Discredited DNA Witness
Amazingly EIGHTEEN MONTHS AGO Dr Carla Vecchiotti became quite possibly the most discredited DNA expert in the world, when news about her appalling lab conditions exploded in Italy. 
In their narrow-minded fanaticism to make Dr Mignini the most reviled prosecutor in the world - and Nick Pisa the most reviled reporter - the producers somehow left that awkward fact out of their report entirely. She and Dr Conti are given major time in the film to misrepresent key evidence. 
Netflix’s own due diligence (if any; we think not) missed all of this entirely. Now thanks to Netflix the misrepresented evidence and Vecchiotti’s discredited opinions of the Scientific Police labs are being given credence as hard fact worldwide.
KrissyG in her own excellent review of the movie summarised the conditions that led to the lab being closed down. It happened directly because the Carabinieri DNA experts Dr Barni and Dr Berti appointed for the 2013-14 Nencini appeal (which Netflix also omitted any mention of) visited the place to inspect it, and to pick up some key evidence, a DNA sample from the knife.   
They made mention of what they encountered in their report and in court testimony. That was nearly three years ago (January 2014) long before the final cut of the movie and long before the sale to Netflix was a done deal.
In our view this HAD to be yet another deliberate dishonesty. 

2. Catnip’s Translations Of Main Italian Reports Of Lab Closing
Catnip kindly provided us with these translations of some of the Italian news reports 18 months ago.
The March 2015 report from News 24
The Medico-Legal Institute of Sapienza University in Rome was closed down this morning.
For some time it has been known that unhygienic conditions were the norm in the Institute and the Rector of the University has decided today, in anticipation of NAS findings, to shut down the entire mortuary.
Sapienza’s Institute did not have adequate space to accommodate the large number pf bodies and quite often they had to be spread out along the corridors.
The hygiene rules were onerous and the building inadequate. It was for this reason that the Public Prosecutor’s Office had ordered a detailed report by NAS which would have presented their findings within a few weeks.
The Rector of the University, Eugenio Gaudio, has pre-empted the PPO’s expected closure of the Institute. The closure, explains Guadio, had been necessary to prevent the raising of legal questions as regards the autopsies being carried out, which would have risked the results being no longer reliable in future.
During the NAS inspections, even cadaver remains from 1990 had been found, a serious anomaly due to, as the mortuary attendants explained, the fact that no one had ever reclaimed the bodies. Another serious problem at the Sapienza Institute is the huge disorder that reigns inside the building, where, in point of fact, cadavers are to be found out in the corridors.

First: The TJMK thinks the lab is close of a closing door way of being lock down after 18 month ago!!!

Second: Catnip's Translation of the Main Italy Reports of lab closing and he explain it!!!

In my own review a lab is close until the investigating is over and the evidence is clear of DNA and who committed the crime and after the crime is going over and over, through DNA evidence. But what Catnip got wrong is this that the defense has a right to pick a different lab to open and some labs didn't close and they went with the evidence and it prove that they were both negative and it shows that it contain damage through DNA of being mix up and ruin by the police sloppy Joe style and after the real killer confess first and was caught and it shows real DNA evidence of crime he committed this crime scene and ran away. But to me I think it was 2 men while the killer thinks he innocent even they got DNA on the potty and mostly his DNA is all over the body, and the knife is not the right evidence. They got the wrong evidence without the match!!!

If the case was reopen and I assume it is going to be reopen after the third person is set free. He going to be on the loose or just a hurt person of not knowing criminal law. But I truly think that TJMK must need to do some research of :stir: and realize they got the killer. But let face it, they won't listen to me, to you or to anyone. They just got a :confused: or a :sadno: face of not knowing and they need to go to a book store, just like this one!!!

TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby LondonJohn » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:50 pm

A propos the latest ludicrously grandiose, self-aggrandising, fantasy-riddled "article" on TJMK*, may I just opine that Quennell is providing more and more evidence pointing to a serious delusional affective disorder. It is absolutely fascinating to observe. But objectively, clinically, the man needs help.

* with numerous hyperbolically ridiculous references to "we", and a massive misrepresentation of facts (including the laughable whopper that the Kercher murder was the first murder in Perugia "for many years"!)
LondonJohn

Postby Bill Williams » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:06 pm

LondonJohn wrote:A propos the latest ludicrously grandiose, self-aggrandising, fantasy-riddled "article" on TJMK*, may I just opine that Quennell is providing more and more evidence pointing to a serious delusional affective disorder. It is absolutely fascinating to observe. But objectively, clinically, the man needs help.

* with numerous hyperbolically ridiculous references to "we", and a massive misrepresentation of facts (including the laughable whopper that the Kercher murder was the first murder in Perugia "for many years"!)

Can you give the highlights? No need to give the guy some clicks.

Or are those the highlights?
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Annella » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Stu, Quennell wont be getting paid for 'clicks' at his site so dont worry about lining his pockets by heading off there for a chuckle! Otherwise google the site and read the cached version.
Annella

Postby LondonJohn » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:49 am

New TJMK headline surely imminent:

Trump's Shock Victory In US Presidential Election Could Spell Very Bad News For Knox's Freedom

:huh?: :confused: :roll eyes: :lol:
LondonJohn

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:54 am

LondonJohn wrote:New TJMK headline surely imminent:

Trump's Shock Victory In US Presidential Election Could Spell Very Bad News For Knox's Freedom

Trump actually spoke out in her favor and probably wouldn't have agreed to extradite her if she had been convicted.
erasmus44

Postby LondonJohn » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:21 am

erasmus44 wrote:
LondonJohn wrote:New TJMK headline surely imminent:

Trump actually spoke out in her favor and probably wouldn't have agreed to extradite her if she had been convicted.

I know, and I'm being satirical (based on Quennell's loony predilection for twisting news events into something negative for Knox and/or Sollecito*)

* It's a technique that's also often risibly employed by the nasty mid-market UK tabloids, the Express and Mail (erstwhile organ of Nick Pisa....) - their ridiculous objects of phony influence tend to be: house prices, living standards, immigration, weather. So, for example, a front page headline in the Express or Mail might read (and there very likely has been exactly such a front page headline in the past five years or so): "Fallout from Afghanistan conflict set to make UK house prices soar".
LondonJohn

Postby ScifiTom » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:25 pm

LondonJohn wrote:I know, and I'm being satirical (based on Quennell's loony predilection for twisting news events into something negative for Knox and/or Sollecito*)

To London

Well London, of being satirical, of Quennell's loony predilection of twisted news or event. I am still waiting to see what he going to pick for the Oscars of Best Picture. Last year he pick Spotlight. While I pick: The Martian and now I am waiting to heard what he going to pick. I only know there only going to be 8 nomination for Best Picture and if I go with my guts feeling, and I am going to pick: La La Land!!!

These are my choices of top 8 for best picture:1. La La Land, 2.Manchester by sea, 3. Rules don't applies, 4. Alice Through the looking glass, 5. Lion, 6. 20th century women, 7. A monster calls & 8. Mean Dreams!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:50 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, is it me or is it someone not understand criminal law. So much! I love it! Poor Peter Quennell just wrote another article. While I was on vacation in Ireland and enjoy my fun time at it. Peter Quenell wrote this article of an extruded will happen when Amanda Knox will go back to Italy! While the Italy court are going to vote on 12/4/16

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... prospects/

This is me :facepalm: :sadno: :jaw-dropping: When is he ever going to learn, anything into a court of law. The man is still hurt of not knowing anything and he need to stop this nonsense. It over Peter: Give up old man!!!

It also like of being :wow: to the world of him need some help, and that all. I have to say and talk to you soon!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:59 am

To everyone

I truly love it! Is it never going to end. Amanda Knox is totally wrongful convicted of murder and now this happen next!!!

Boldnbeautiful ‏@neroebello 17 hours ago
Rudy Guede says amanda knox was THERE when Meredith Kercher was murdered. He is going to court to get a re-trial on Dec 20th 2016 #amandaknox

It like, they never stop. I know that Rudy Guede next court case is December 20, 2016 and if he keeps on doing this, and the highest court in Florence already proven Amanda innocent and it over, done, aka crystal clear. If Boldnbeautiful @ Neroebello is some weirdo person or is it poor Peggy Gangong who doesn't understand criminal law! Please STOP IT: Enough is enough. You lose and it over Peggy Gangong!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 am

To everyone

Hey everyone, as knowing yesterday was voting day in Italy and what happen was that Peter Quennell want to talk about the voting of what is wrong or right and this is me: ::doh:: Why? Because of this that Peter want to change the voting of some way and tried to bring the maddest into the guilt and tried to ask the people to vote for an extradied to bring Amanda Knox back to Italy. I would love to see that happen. But it not going to happen Peter! The man never learn and here is that link right now and enjoy watching the video too!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... oposed_re/
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:07 am

Hey everyone, as knowing yesterday was voting day in Italy and what happen was that Peter Quennell want to talk about the voting of what is wrong or right and this is me: ::doh:: Why? Because of this that Peter want to change the voting of some way and tried to bring the maddest into the guilt and tried to ask the people to vote for an extradied to bring Amanda Knox back to Italy. I would love to see that happen. But it not going to happen Peter! The man never learn and here is that link right now and enjoy watching the video too!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... oposed_re/

To everyone

What this is about is change of the future and why some doesn't want a change and some do think a change will do the good, even in my own words! I truly think Italy should change and :jaw-dropping: The fans wrote: What you mean TMJ What I mean is that if you can change, we can change. The whole world can change. Remember this ending of Rocky IV!!!

Watch on youtube.com

What if this was the ending into Italy, even let face it, if we can change. You can change. Let all change Italy!!!

So there you have it, and here the result of right now: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 55726.html

There won't be a change after all: just :wow: of being :wow: of that famous movie line: The Princess Diaries!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:39 am

To everyone

Hey everyone as knowing right now that Peter Quennell want to be come the faker of fake. So what you mean TMJ? What I mean is that Peter wrote 2 issue of his own story about fake news: Well like Fox News, CNN News, New York Times, BBC News, & Forbes News. But one news is missing, and that is MSNBC news!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... ught_into/

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... o_parties/

So why Peter doing this? Because he hate the news and he only watch MSNBC news. I know that and course the man never learn anything into the court of law. So he bring up fake News and he want no one to hurt his favorite news: MSNBC news. Peter we know you love MSNBC news more time. I know it, and I am 100% Bruce knows it too!!!

Do we need to talk about fake news. You be the judge on this one, and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:09 pm

To Everyone

Hey everyone, 2 days ago a former friend of mine. Name Yumi aka Machiavelli wrote something on January 19, 2017 and when does he realize that Amanda & Raffaele has nothing to do with Meredith Kercher death. I love it. He still believes that Amanda & Raffaele are still guilty!!!

In the past decade. I always believe that Amanda was innocent and Raffaele as well. Machiavelli thinks New evidence will convince both of them guilty. Does he realize that, Amanda and Raffaele are out of the picture, and they have nothing to do with this crime!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:41 am

1. I notice that I have gotten "popular" over there.
2. There seems to be a brewing conflict between people at .org (who are fans of Rudy) and people at .net (who recognize Rudy's culpability).
3. The big heroes seem to be Balding and Dershowitz.
4. There is still a total failure to understand how confirmation bias undermines analysis when each piece of evidence is immediately analyzed as part of a "big picture" rather than initially on its own to determine whether it has any relevance to the case and whether it is actually incriminating.
5. There also seems to be a desire to water down the BARD standard which - of course - reveals that even the guilters harbor doubts about their position (otherwise it wouldn't make any difference how strict a BARD standard you used).
erasmus44

Postby Bill Williams » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:29 pm

erasmus44 wrote:1. I notice that I have gotten "popular" over there.
2. There seems to be a brewing conflict between people at .org (who are fans of Rudy) and people at .net (who recognize Rudy's culpability).
4. There is still a total failure to understand how confirmation bias undermines analysis when each piece of evidence is immediately analyzed as part of a "big picture" rather than initially on its own to determine whether it has any relevance to the case and whether it is actually incriminating.
5. There also seems to be a desire to water down the BARD standard which - of course - reveals that even the guilters harbor doubts about their position (otherwise it wouldn't make any difference how strict a BARD standard you used).

In what way have you become popular? Do you have fans or critics?
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Zrausch » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:56 pm

Bill Williams wrote:In what way have you become popular? Do you have fans or critics?

Jackie is obsessed with lawyers and T14 law schools. He only takes you seriously if you graduated from one. Unless you disagree with him, in which case he dismisses you anyway. In other words, indistinguishable from every other PGP:

"The truth is it's a very close case. There's a lot of evidence of guilt, there's some evidence of innocence. On balance, it's more likely than not that she did, but there's not enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." - Alan Dershowitz.

According to Dershowitz, Jackie's hero, the evidence was ambiguous enough that AK being acquitted, while favorable to her circumstances, would be adequately explained under the eyes of the law as failing to overcome reasonable doubt satisfactorily established in the evidence. Nowhere does he say an acquittal could only be explained as an act of corruption.
Zrausch

Postby Bill Williams » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:44 pm

Zrausch wrote:
Bill Williams wrote:In what way have you become popular? Do you have fans or critics?

Jackie is obsessed with lawyers and T14 law schools. He only takes you seriously if you graduated from one. Unless you disagree with him, in which case he dismisses you anyway. In other words, indistinguishable from every other PGP:

"The truth is it's a very close case. There's a lot of evidence of guilt, there's some evidence of innocence. On balance, it's more likely than not that she did, but there's not enough evidence to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt." - Alan Dershowitz.

According to Dershowitz, Jackie's hero, the evidence was ambiguous enough that AK being acquitted, while favorable to her circumstances, would be adequately explained under the eyes of the law as failing to overcome reasonable doubt satisfactorily established in the evidence. Nowhere does he say an acquittal could only be explained as an act of corruption.

I'd not heard of "T14 law schools". I presume it is "top 14."

Dershowitz is a lot like Paul Callan, legal guy on CNN. He and Steve Moore crossed swords in 2014 after the Nencini conviction. Callan told Moore then that there had been plenty of evidence to convict Knox and that extradition would not be a bumpy process.

The PR Machine obviously got to Callan, because after the March 2015 exonertions, he was on CNN saying that Knox (and I presume Sollecito) had been railroaded and that it was time that this process had finished.

Who, then, is there in the US who would listen to/parrot the PGP line these days? Maybe they're all shills?
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby Chris_Halkides » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Peter Gill got the Ferrari; Paul Callan got the Lamborghini. Dershowitz wouldn't settle for a Porsche. Simples.
Chris_Halkides

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:57 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone this happen on April 10, 2017 when Ergon wrote something on the TJMK site and it about Amanda Knox and Saul Kassin even Ergon proclaim the whole case into silly detail of false case and yes I am going to give you the link and give out my review in blue while Ergon into red and I am loving it and here it is and enjoy reading it!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... w_society/

Dear APLS

Serial misrepresenter of the Knox “interrogation” Saul Kassin has made yet another false claim, once again to a large audience - yours.

This time it was to your American Psychology Law Society Conference in Seattle, Washington, March 16th-18th, and it suggests he simply cannot count.

First, some prior context to this rebuttal: SIX prior posts correcting numerous other Kassin “mistakes” and EIGHTEEN prior posts on the Knox interrogation hoax.

It is very important to understand that as the defenses conceded in court under the strict Italian legal definition of “interrogation” Knox was really only ever interrogated twice.

Both times this was by Dr Mignini (Dec 2007 and June 2009) and both times it was at Knox’s own request.

All of her other discussions with investigators early in November 2007 were merely “verbale di sommarie informazioni” or written-up discussion with a person with possible useful information. Notes exist in the record of all these discussions - none remotely coercive - and they were summarised by prosecution witnesses at trial.

See my quote below of the defense lawyers in Italian, where they use the correct Italian legal term. These written-up discussions with Knox carry precisely the same status as the “verbale di sommarie informazioni” with Sophie Purton and numerous others in the records of the case.

Accordingly I use “interrogation” a couple of times in quotes below in rebutting Kassin’s wrong claims.

Amanda Knox and Saul Kassin at the American Psychology Law Society Conference March 2017

Kassin: “Knox was questioned for over 50 hours but none was recorded”.

Kassin: “I’ve never seen a case more steeped in misinformation than Amanda Knox’s”.

So, where did the magical 50 hrs interrogation in 5 days that ‘inevitably lead to false confessions’ first appear?

Professor Kassin will not say, or provide background information to the crowded rooms of trainee law psychologists to which he and Amanda Knox have been repeating this claim.

So, here’s some vital background Kassin seems to have missed which spirals in to the truth.

Dear Aps

Mr Kassin made false claim and it doesn't count. Ergon if you proclaim a case of court issue into or against the lawyer who he thinks this case was a mess. But me I go different by Mr Kassin. And I love to tell you my point of view even would love to hear it!!!

If so I want Ergon to question me. Look I am ok with it!!!

I will explain detail of it even step by step of how Amanda Knox was totally wrongful convicted of murder!!!

P S if you know I will explain my detail of my own accounting detail of criminal law even yes both of my family did it for 47yrs from 1970-2017, and why my dad retired since January 2017 of having cancer even he had no choice and I am keeping that updated until for September 2017!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Bill Williams wrote:
erasmus44 wrote:1. I notice that I have gotten "popular" over there.

In what way have you become popular? Do you have fans or critics?

To Erasmus & Bill

Hey Erasmus, if you have gotten popular over there and you seem to be a brewing conflict between people at .org ( who are fans of Rudy) and people at .net ( who recognize Rudy's culpability).

But I would like to know what they think about me?

The big heroes seem to be Balding and Dershowitz.

You know Balding I can care less! But with Dershowitz he thinks the case was never rail road. In my own way I don't agree even course Dershowitz might be correct that it was never rail road. But come on Dershowitz was it made of sloppy Joe! Yes it was because that what happen inside the cottage of where Amanda, Meredith, Laura, Folimena & Sophie lived even the whole mess was made by sloppy work into sloppy Joe style!!!

There desire to water bard standard which of course to review a case into there own guilty way to bard stand.

I love it that they want to use the water even play water to wash the DNA sample. Erasmus, if the ORG or NET want to bard stand with water to wash out, that going to proclaim no one committed to the crime scene and Rudy will be set free. The whole case is a mess, and my god I explain my own detail of who, what, where and how the case started and who is the killer and who not the killer of this crime scene even Amanda & Raffaele DNA was mix tan and it shows zero evidence even it was never bard stand water

Bill, if you would to love to know who are the fans to critics. I wouldn't mind either. I go by my own way of detail different then them, even I an't buying it. I know who killed Meredith and how it was done!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:05 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, True Justice of Meredith Kercher is doing it again even now they are going to talk about Amanda Knox case into the place of Kentucky. Yep my friend. 2 attorney at Kentucky bar assoical it is going to talk to Amanda Knox today even yes it was in Kentucky. I didn't notice this. But the poor soul guilty party still will never learn anything into a court of law!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... sociation/

So TJMK still believe she guilty even when is it, that TJMK ever learn anything into a court of criminal law. Sooner or later they already fail so many times. The case is over TJMK and stop with your nonsense even your being like a totally waste of baby style!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, before I got to bed. I just need to rub it in, that after 1 year ago a friend of mine in Facebook told me there something wrong with Hope aka Hopeful on the TJMK. Yes Hopeful was a friend of mine into facebook and we were friends. But not anymore because I had enough and something bad happen last year. Well last year Hope got nasty of saying mean things about catholic church and it got so ugly my friend Cheryl said delete her from your facebook page and I saw it happen and she was going crazy. I tried to calm down Hope aka Hopeful and she got nasty at me, and I ask why? So now Hope wrote this and yes it is a :jaw-dropping: moment!!!

Hope Wrote: Barbie Nadeau reacts to Knox’s Instagram account in The Daily Beast, June 22, 2017.

Headline:

Creepy Costumes and a Cat Named ‘Screams’: An Instagram Window of the Weird World of Amanda Knox

Nadeau says Knox making her Instagram public invites scrutiny, and does Knox no favors. Nadeau wonders if it’s a cry for help or just a cry for attention, or both. She sees Freudian meaning in the Little Red Riding Hood costume.

Seems obvious it is Knox the narcissist looking for more public adulation and attention, while the theme of the classic fairy tale, Little Red Riding Hood, was that Mama said don’t wander off the pathway when you go to deliver cake and wine to your sick grandmother.

But Knox did wander off the path into the woods, landed in prison in Perugia and now she is back in Germany TEN YEARS LATER wandering literally in the Black Forest dressing up as a child, but a disobedient child who disregarded her Mama’s warning and got into trouble with a wolf.

In some versions of Grimm’s story or Charles Perrault’s story the grandmother and Red Riding Hood are both saved from certain death by a huntsman who cuts open the wolf, pulls the two victims out, then fills the wolf’s belly with stones so that he falls dead.

Is actress and Pretender Knox devilishly acting out with her boyfriend Chris Robinson in Instagram photos the message writ large that she’s ready to go off the rails yet again?

Nadeau laments that Knox seemingly had returned to a normal life, even to helping wrongly convicted causes, and had become a journalist, had written a book, but now opens up her Instagram for public consumption and it shows some weirdness that defeats the more positive steps Knox had been taking.

Nadeau says there are pix of Knox’s cat who is named ‘Screams’. I hadn’t seen that but how horrible. We know Meredith’s scream was reported by Nara Capazzali and perhaps was part of the noise in murder room that Amanda once claimed she had covered her ears to prevent hearing.

If she named a cat ‘Screams’ it must be more confessional obsession and evil intent as well.

As Deathfish says, ‘the monster needs feeding.’

Also, Knox in these European fun pix wants to show off her freedom and her financial ability to travel the world. She also wants to live it up before Deanna’s autumn wedding, imho.

Isn't Hope forget me? Does she know that I am still here and I still support the innocent project even I support it. I wonder why she trashing Amanda Knox even me, Cindy and everyone else knows she talking like trash or she want to be like Kate. Hope I know you better then this, and it need to stop. So Hope if you can see this. I want a one to one word with you right now!!!

But anyway I am off to bed and goodnight everyone!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:59 am

To everyone

Hey everyone is Hope at it again of a poor soul union of not knowing what does a handshake means! Here is an example of what it means!!!

Handshake
noun
an act of shaking a person's hand with one's own, used as a greeting or to finalize an agreement.

Here is the link of Hope doesn't get it one bit!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... ared_knox/

Hope, Stephanie Kercher was saying: How nice to meet you sir. While her father shake his hand. She never confronted him. You just don't want any Knox supporter to be in Italy!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby ScifiTom » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, we are at it again that poor Peter Quennell thinks Raffaele Father or a family member is a mob squad into oh Canada and am I reading this. Or is Peter Quennell had just lost his mind once again, even I love it, and here is that article right now!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... elopments/

:confused: :facepalm:

Poor, poor, poor Peter you need some help my friend. Raffaele father never join a mob squad, or a family memeber, Why? What? Who? and How is this comparing to notes. The man has lost it again!!!
TMJ

ScifiTom

Postby Bill Williams » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Hey everyone, we are at it again that poor Peter Quennell thinks Raffaele Father or a family member is a mob squad into oh Canada and am I reading this. Or is Peter Quennell had just lost his mind once again, even I love it, and here is that article right now!!!

http://www.truejustice.org/ee/index.php ... elopments/

:confused: :facepalm:

Poor, poor, poor Peter you need some help my friend. Raffaele father never join a mob squad, or a family memeber, Why? What? Who? and How is this comparing to notes. The man has lost it again!!!

There was a Mafia investigation in Montreal, which has led to Leonardo Ri‎zzuto and Stefano Sollecito facing trial together, a trial held separately from a dozen other people rounded up in 2015. Aside from conspiracy theories spun by the usual suspects, there is no connection with Raffaele.
    Martha Gellhorn
Bill Williams

Postby erasmus44 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 am

The latest episode is a 3 part series reproducing AK's December 2007 interview with Mignini.
The guilters make a big deal of her being unable to recall in which order she made phone calls or which dirty clothes she took back to the apartment.
But looking at the big picture - can any objective observer really think that a guilty party would have undertaken this interview rather than clamming up?
This is the classic case of a naive innocent person who believes that all she has to do is to tell the truth to the authorities and they will realize she is innocent. As the interview progresses, Mignini focuses on minutiae and spends time arguing for guilt rather than asking questions, she realizes that she is never going to persuade him of her innocence and breaks down into tears.
She doesn't say anything that is incriminating unless you consider a failure to have a photographic memory of events 6 weeks ago and under enormous stress to be evidence of guilt.
erasmus44

Postby Zrausch » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:04 pm

erasmus44 wrote:The latest episode is a 3 part series reproducing AK's December 2007 interview with Mignini.
The guilters make a big deal of her being unable to recall in which order she made phone calls or which dirty clothes she took back to the apartment.
But looking at the big picture - can any objective observer really think that a guilty party would have undertaken this interview rather than clamming up?
This is the classic case of a naive innocent person who believes that all she has to do is to tell the truth to the authorities and they will realize she is innocent. As the interview progresses, Mignini focuses on minutiae and spends time arguing for guilt rather than asking questions, she realizes that she is never going to persuade him of her innocence and breaks down into tears.
She doesn't say anything that is incriminating unless you consider a failure to have a photographic memory of events 6 weeks ago and under enormous stress to be evidence of guilt.

It also has Mignini calling out contradictions that have nothing to do with Knox. He claims Filomena said in her statement on Dec 3rd that she told Amanda to call the police. But in her statement on the very day of the incident, she clearly says that she told Amanda to wait for her to arrive, and told her boyfriend to call the police if he got there before she did. Obviously this latter version makes much more sense seeing as Amanda was some clueless foreign girl that could barely speak Italian. But Mignini notes it as a lie by Amanda.
Zrausch

Previous

Return to Injustice in Perugia Forum