Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case Discussion

If Kirstin Lobato didn't do it. Then who did do it?

Postby ScifiTom » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:48 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone today I am here to talk about true crime of who committed this crime and who did do it. Do you know. Do I know? Who did this crime. It all into this article by a boyfriend name Steven King who was Diane Parker boyfriend even she was rape and she said: Durran Bailey rape her even not just that, 2 legal immgrant of New Mexico did in fact killed him and I prove this message over and over and over again!!!

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37196338 ... who-did-it

It shows that part even step by step and I don't care if you agree or not agree. Oh sure TMJ is invisible of zero responds. So am I here? Yes and why? Because I want to talk about the Mexican of law into a new era. Let go back even if it is crystal clear, and I would love to contact the real Steven King of Diane Parker boyfriend even Diane Parker pass away and we never know her story, even it was never mention into it!!!

But an investigator name Martin Yant said Three Latino men killed Durran Bailey. Let not forget this music video of how the Latino Heat Mexican do there job!!!

Watch on youtube.com

This is the song of Eddie Guerrero who was a Mexican Wrestler!!!

Watch on youtube.com

This is a song of another Mexican Wrestler name Chavo Guerrero!!!

Watch on youtube.com

This is also another song of an Mexican Wrestler!!!

What does this mean is that a Mexican wrestler, not just any even 2 or 3 even Martin Yant is going with 3 Mexican killed: Durrian Bailey. But I am going with only 2 of them killed Durran Bailey and I am sticking to my story in my own words!!!

So who committed this crime? You be the Judge and let talk about this over the weekend from 1/5/18-1/7/18 and talk to you soon everyone!!!
TMJ

Anne Hathaway number 1 fan

Free the CIP

Free: Justin Granier Barton Rouge LA, Lacey Spears Decatur AL & Dusty Turner Norfolk VA
ScifiTom

Re: Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case Discussion

Postby Zrausch » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Where is the murder case going to end up now? Cold case? The DA still thinks she was guilty because the jury that didn't hear all the evidence said so, so maybe the case will just remain closed and a murderer can rest easy out there? Hopefully someday it gets a cold case overview and they'll run the DNA.
Zrausch

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Zrausch wrote:Where is the murder case going to end up now? Cold case? The DA still thinks she was guilty because the jury that didn't hear all the evidence said so, so maybe the case will just remain closed and a murderer can rest easy out there? Hopefully someday it gets a cold case overview and they'll run the DNA.

To Zrauch

Hey Zrauch, the next thing they are going to do that Kirstin Lobato and her family are going to have a civil case in January 24, 2018 even the case is over even it closed. But Steve Wolfson did in fact appeal the case into a civil case. So the good news is that Kirstin won't have to go to prison. But she going to take action even Steve Wolfson got to test the DNA even he like it or not, and if he refuse then, we have to wait and if Kirstin wins the civil case. He can close it. But what I would like him to get punish inside Washington DC capital Hill and why? Because I want congress men & women even governors as well to punish him even what he did. He should get what James Comey got in Capital Hill Punishment, Washington DC!!!
TMJ

Free the CIP

Free: Justin Granier Barton Rouge LA, Lacey Spears Decatur AL & Dusty Turner Norfolk VA
ScifiTom

Postby Annella » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:10 pm

Great read!!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/justice- ... 914116947/

and this....so many of you long time supporters are mentioned here. Wonderful! Begins on page 1 and next piece on page 3.

http://lasvegastribune.net/wp-content/u ... 110-28.pdf
'The Italian concept of judicial truth does not trouble itself with reality; it controls the narrative by controlling the past"
Annella

Postby erasmus44 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 am

Zrausch wrote:Where is the murder case going to end up now? Cold case? The DA still thinks she was guilty because the jury that didn't hear all the evidence said so, so maybe the case will just remain closed and a murderer can rest easy out there? Hopefully someday it gets a cold case overview and they'll run the DNA.

Usually in situations like this there is no meaningful further investigation because of 1. the passage of time, 2. the fact that the police still really believe that the original suspect is guilty, and 3. the fact aht the authorities would undermine their position further if they proved that someone else did it.
So unless a solution is delivered to the police in a pretty gift-wrapped box (a spontaneous confession, a DNA match), the case will go unsolved which is one of the terrible consequences of wrongful convictions.
erasmus44

Postby Samson » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 pm

erasmus44 wrote:

Usually in situations like this there is no meaningful further investigation because of 1. the passage of time, 2. the fact that the police still really believe that the original suspect is guilty, and 3. the fact aht the authorities would undermine their position further if they proved that someone else did it.
So unless a solution is delivered to the police in a pretty gift-wrapped box (a spontaneous confession, a DNA match), the case will go unsolved which is one of the terrible consequences of wrongful convictions.

I don't find it tenable that the police truly continue to believe in guilt. However they certainly maintain this public face for the reasons you mention.
Justice is an issue not a word. Find one issue that isn't fair and change that, and that's justice.
Samson

Postby erasmus44 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Samson wrote:
erasmus44 wrote:

I don't find it tenable that the police truly continue to believe in guilt. However they certainly maintain this public face for the reasons you mention.

I get the sense that Wolfson has his doubts. I think that Kephardt and DiGiacomo are true believers. The police who were involved in the investigation also. I think that they pressured Wolfson to "defend" the jury verdict but that - once it was overturned - he stood up to them and said "enough." Just my reading of the bureaucratic dynamics here.
erasmus44

Postby ScifiTom » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:01 pm

To everyone

Hey everyone, 2 things are on mind right now and I really would going to take action even I hate to do it, even now I had no choice words. But contact the last Judge through an E-mail of that unknown woman even are Las Vegas answering me, or just ignoring me? I am not going to give up. So anyway I found this new article of Kirstin lobato!!!

https://www.logandaily.com/comment/lett ... 4f846.html

2nd I am going to delete Katie Garding and go with the same unknown woman. I want to know her name even I might have to contact a Judge. What woman? This woman who sitting next to Kirstin Lobato and it just me. So today I am going to e-mail the last Judge of who had Kirstin Lobato case!!!

TMJ

Free the CIP

ScifiTom

Postby Desert Fox » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:40 pm

This is a good article explaining the issues in the case
https://theintercept.com/2017/12/29/las ... onviction/

This part is classic
The state’s theory of the crime fell apart this past October, when Potkin and a team from the Innocence Project presented nearly a week’s worth of testimony from several renowned entomologists and a medical examiner, each of whom demonstrated why the state’s narrative never made any scientific sense. In short, had Bailey been slaughtered in the pre-dawn hours and his body left outside all day in the summer heat, as the state claimed, blowflies — nature’s swift and ubiquitous first responders to scenes of death — would have quickly colonized his remains, leaving visible clusters of eggs in his various wounds.

Still, the prosecution would not be bowed: At the October hearing, prosecutor Sandra DiGiacomo tried to peddle the notion that flies in Las Vegas behave unlike flies everywhere else in the world. It didn’t work. In a detailed opinion filed December 19, Judge Stefany Miley concluded that the testimony of Lobato’s experts was credible, and had a jury heard such evidence, she might have been acquitted. Miley granted Lobato a new trial.

And yes, I believe she is innocent of the crime
Desert Fox

Previous

Return to Kirstin Blaise Lobato Case